I have known for several weeks that Larry Sinclair was running for a congressional seat in Florida District 24. I also knew as soon as Sinclair told me that he was serious. Larry has taken care of the necessary filing requirements and is now trying to get on the ballot by getting enough petitions signed or raising enough money.
Good for Larry Sinclair.
Everything that Larry Sinclair has told me that he was setting out to do, he accomplished. He wrote his book, “Barack Obama and Larry Sinclair, Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder?” and published it against overwhelming odds and countless attacks from the far left Obama camp.
When you go to the Larry Sinclair for Congress site a video begins playing. In the video Larry explains why he decided to run and what he will do if elected.
To get on the ballot, Larry Sinclair must raise sufficient funds or get enough petition signers. To sign the petition one must live in Florida District 24. Also, each petition online allows only one voter to sign. Help Larry Sinclair raise funds to get on the ballot and cover the expenses of running for Congress.
If you go to the FEC website you will find an entry for Larry Sinclair under the 2010 election for Florida District 24. Larry is running as an Independent.
SINCLAIR, LARRY UNKNOWN CHALLENGER
$0 $0 $0
A new page has been setup on the Citizen Wells blog for Larry Sinclair for Congress.
Larry Sinclair for Congress
Florida District 24
Donate to the Larry Sinclair Campaign
From the Larry Sinclair For Congress website:
About Larry Sinclair and why he decided to run for office:
“I decided to enter the race for U.S. Congressman from Florida’s 24th Congressional District after Suzanne Kosmas (D-FL24), a multi-millionaire said “my schedule does not permit me to hold Townhalls with voters….” but the very next week Mrs. Kosmas had time to spend the day with donors paying $1000-to-$10,000 to her re-election coffers. In addition to Suzanne Kosmas’ inability to lead, I have become determined to get involved after seeing first hand the efforts of Barack Obama and his administration to destroy anyone who dares speak the truth.
I have criminal convictions between 1981 thru 1986 for “Theft” based on writing bad checks; “Forgery” for signing former Youth Counselors names to checks, and “Unauthorized use of a Financial Transaction Device” from using a credit card number by phone to pay a hotel stay in 1986. I do not hide from my past and I have always admitted to my wrong doings. Now there are people who have and will continue to misrepresent and distort my past, but that will not deter me from running for the U.S. Congressional Seat in Florida District 24.
It is time that the people are represented by the people and not individuals who have made millions from Public Office.
Suzanne Kosmas is a career politician who has stated she does not support term limits. In fact Rep. Kosmas ran for her current office because she was forced out of the Florida House by Term Limits.”
What I stand for:
1. I am a life long openly gay male who believes marriage is and should always be, between one man an one woman. I support “Domestic Partner” laws like the one established in California with one exception: Domestic Partners should be required to file dissolutions and be subject to community property splits when dissolving said partnerships.
2. I believe the recent Federal Hate Crimes Bill signed into law by Barack Obama is unnecessary and contradictory to the fair treatment of ALL Americans.
3. I believe the current Health Care Reform Bill’s will destroy the medical care in America and will result in many more Americans being denied necessary medical care.
4. I believe the bailouts and stimulus MUST stop and STOP NOW.
5. I believe that America must stop being divided into groups. We must stop referring to Americans as African-American, Mexican-American, Asian-American, etc… and start referring to Americans as AMERICANS.
7. I believe the people should be represented by the people and not the multimillionaires that currently control the halls of Congress.
8. I know Barack Obama is a liar and a fraud, and I will not be bullied by the Obama administration or Nancy Pelosi. I will stand up to Nancy Pelosi and hold her accountable for the residents of Florida’s 24th Congressional District.
9. I believe we MUST SUPPORT our men and women in uniform regardless of our personal views on whether we should be in Iraq & Afghanistan. My personal views on Afghanistan is that we should look for a way to SAFELY get our troops out. President Obama has used Afghanistan for political plays for too long and it needs to stop now.
10. I believe LIFE begins at conception. If elected, I will introduce legislation to make an unborn fetus protected as a living person.
11. I believe in and will vigorously defend the 2nd amendment right to bear arms.
Citizen Wells remarks, November 14, 2009
I have known Larry Sinclair for almost two years. He has always been open and honest with me. He deeply cares about this country and has risked his life and been thrown in jail for what he believes in. Larry Sinclair, unlike so many in public offfice today, has been open about his past. Sinclair has no ties to big business and is not in this for the money.
I have no reservations about supporting Larry Sinclair for Congress.
With Larry, what you see is what you get.
Larry Sinclair will support and defend the US Constitution.
A little birdie tells me that the Globe magazine may cover this announcement soon.